Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Peter Rabbit

My friend/co-worker/tech gooru/organizer/ came up with this.  The basic idea came from pinterest but we tweaked it, to make it our own. I can really say the children ABSOLUTELY LOVED this!!  I am posting Mrs. Robinson's wondlerful creations along with mine.  (Her picture is the first one posted)
 . 
                                                                                                                                  . 
 Then we brainstormed things that bunnies could do and things that bunnies could not do.  We placed the words under the appropriate category: realisim or fantasy. 


I love work that is completely student generated.  That is one thing that I adore about the end of kindergarten..... ta dah!!  We have writers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment