Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Easter Math and More

Keep watching because I plan to post more by the end of the week.  Just in time for Easter...  Scroll down.  I added some things at the bottom
Easter Egg Clip Art

 This idea came from my neighbor teacher, Mrs. Robinson.  Frogs on a Log.  How adorable!!  Great spring time math extensionFrog Eating a Fly


 This is my MOST favorite GO map. (Graphic Organizer) We read The Enormous Carrot.  Then we answered the SWBS  questions.  S (Somebody) W(Wanted) B (But.....) S (So).  It is a great organizer to use if the books lends itself to a problem and solution.




 As we southerners say, "How stinkin cute is that??"  Again, my neighbor teacher(s) Mrs. Craft and Mrs. Robinson made these bunnies for an addition math extension. 
It says, "Little Bunny, looking for a treat.  How many carrots did he eat?"

No comments:

Post a Comment