Thursday, February 21, 2013

Umbrella Parade

 Rain Clip Art


Rainbow and Girl
 

Sun Clip Art
Each year at the end of our weather unit, every child brings their umbrella and we walk around the entire school and across the street for our annual Umbrella Parade.  It is the cutest thing.  Because we live in  a small town, the firetruck was actually coming by that day and stopped traffic for several minutes so all 106 of us could cross the street.  The kids LOVE it!! The last picture "we K teachers" took a small break to take a picture just for us.  Not only are these my wonderful colleagues, they are my second family and my friends.  What a blessing straight from God to have such wonderful people to surround me everyday!! Is it just me, or when you were in kindergarten did your teachers wear colorful jackets, skinny jeans, and boots.  And did they ever smile???? My how times have changed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment