Saturday, June 1, 2013

Summer Summer Summer Time and a little VACAY!!

Florida Summer Vacation with my 

PRECIOUS Family/SEUSS LAND!!

Lounge Chair Our school got out last Friday.  WHOO HOOO!!!  I had a little break between school getting out and VBS starting.  So we decided on a very last minute whim to take a trip to Universal Studios in Orlando.  If you have never been.... it is worth going.  Especially if you have boys that are a little older.  Each afternoon, we traveled back to the resort and sat by the pool.  It was great.  It had a pirate ship right in the middle of the pool with a slide located inside.  My boys were in heaven.  

My favorite part of Universal was "Seuss Land."  Any character, book, movie, etc. that you can think of was represented.  It was like teacher heaven.  And look at the shirt that I found in the gift shop at the end of the Cat in the Hat ride.... tooooo cute huh??


My youngest "whittle" guy
 LOVES the grinch.  Most kids may find him scary, but NOT him.  He and LOTS of other characters were there just hanging out in Seuss Land.  Pictures just do not describe.  You just have to see for yourself.  






No comments:

Post a Comment