Friday, June 21, 2013

My New Teachers Pay Teachers Store..... Whoo HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second - TeachersPayTeachers.com Let the BELLS RING OUT!!!!!  Finally........... I am on TPT!!  Whoo hoo and kudos to everyone who has gone before.  I come to the altar and confess that it takes LOTS of time to make these packs but I am so excited!!  I am starting slow, and hoping to add more in the future.  The packs that are there now include:

1.  Letter Font Sort
2.  Before and after alphabet sheet (freebie) :)
3.  Scott Foresman/High frequency word pack (One of my favorites)
4.  Comprehension pack (Another favorite)
5.  Having a Ball with Beginning Sounds
6.  Sentence Books using standard high frequency words (from Dolch word list)

** I will post pictures of the packs soon**

I have a friend/co-K teacher that is helping me with this (Shari Robinson) and we have worked together for a few weeks putting these packs together. Our goal is simple: In each pack, EVERY page can be used and everything will be made with cost in mind.  Teachers like to get the most BANG for their bucks and pinch their pennies!!     Just search Courtney McBride if it does not come up after you click the tpt button and let me know what you think. 
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment