Sunday, August 18, 2013

Back to School Sale on TPT and Facebook Friends


20 perc off



We are throwing a sale for our TPT store.  20% off ALL of our items.  You can also enter the code
BTS13 to receive an additional 10% only through tomorrow.  The 20% will go through Wednesday, August 21.  Happy Shopping and thank you for your purchase ahead of time.  My colleague/friend and I REALLY strive to ensure that you can use EVERY page in EVERY pack.
Since I started my blog in February of this year, I am very excited to begin posting at the beginning of the school year.  Stay tuned for pictures of my classroom and things that are currently under thinking construction. :)

The Brewton Kindergarten Facebook page is up and running.  Although we only have a few pictures of the teachers that I am SO blessed to share my days and children with, we are planning on posting new pictures very soon.  So, in the words of many kindergarteners all over the world... "Will you be my friend??"  You can "like" us through the tab on the home page of the blog.  "BES"t K Teachers.  Hope you have a wonderful beginning of school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment